A landing spot for reviews of interesting books, films, and objects what cross my path
as well as the occasional essay on whatever's pinging the old brain pan.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Packing for a Reading Retreat: Round-Up

I realized as I was doing the latest "Packing for Reading Retreat" that I've been doing these posts for a year.  I thought it would be fun to do a round-up post listing all of the books mentioned in "Packing" over the last twelve months and, since I don't always review the ones I've read here at the blog, to provide links to reviews of the ones I have read.  Onwards!

New to Me
The Mirage--Read, Review
The Flight of Gemma Hardy--Read, Review
Buddenbrooks
The Song of Achilles--Read, Mini Review
The Cove
Widdershins 
Cloud Atlas--Read, Review
Canda--Abandoned, Tiny Review
The Time In Between
tiny, beautiful things--Read, Mini Review
Seraphina
Les Misérables
On the Map

Old Favorites
 The Lord of the Rings--Reread Fellowship, Previous Review
The Sound of Summer Voices
Rebecca 
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Jane Eyre
The Little House on the Praire books--Reread first three, Review Big Woods, Prairie, Plum Creek

Just in Case  
Pride and Prejudice--Reread, Mini Review
The Mists of Avalon
Kidnapped


Editions of Packing for a Reading Retreat


Volume V
Volume IV
Volume III
Volume II
Volume I

No comments:

Post a Comment